Assist the Personal Lines Account Manager as a key member of the service team, with an emphasis on executing, processing and verifying service requests. This will include remarketing renewals as appropriate, preparing proposals, servicing accounts, and delivering on our goal of seamless account management. Service expectations will focus on assisting the Account Manager and Risk Adviser in their goal of delivering an exemplary service experience to our personal lines clients.
Account Management Assistance:
- Assist the personal lines account manager with the overall handling & processing of renewing personal lines business.
- Remarketing existing accounts including rating, applications and proposals.
- Sending renewal summaries and questionnaires in accordance with the renewal workflow.
- Daily pull carrier website alerts and cancellations.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies with issues related to your role.
- Input information into the agency management system (customer applications, etc.).
- Monitor renewal process for accounts not being marketed by verifying all policies listed on the expiration list have been renewed, rewritten, etc.
- Handle routine correspondence between carriers, agency, and insured.
- Follow-up on photo requests and requests for additional information.
- Check new and renewal policies and endorsements for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, and signatures. Advise new business team/account manager of any inaccuracies. Ensure that items are delivered to the client in the appropriate fashion. Advise the account manager if premium variance warrants further discussion.
- Generate billing invoices for all premium bearing transactions on agency billed accounts.
- Maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Handle carrier interfacing – including communication logs and downloads.
- Help track the referral sources of the new business and set up the appropriate referral coding where required.
- Maintain all client activity in the agency management system and using it as the primary vehicle to follow up on outstanding issues, correspondence, reports, overdue items, etc.
- Maintain electronic communication, attaching to agency management system as necessary.
- Perform special projects at Management’s request.
- Filing in as needed/assigned.
- Attention to detail.
- Workflow efficiency.
- Superior communication, listening, consultation, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage projects and hit deadlines.
- Proficient with PCs – (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Maintain positive, professional working relationship with management, peers, other departments and external clients (i.e. customers, carriers and their employees, vendors, banks, referral sources, etc.)
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
Send Resume to Aaren Stephens at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Typically there is no need to visit pharmacy every when you going to get remedies. Generally the medicaments you searched for can more than one listing. If you are not sure which is yours, please review them all. Generally, if you have lost the allure to a particular partner, medicines like Viagra to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Topics like “women viagra” or “whats viagra” are highly popular for last year. Today many men search online for the exact keyword “womens viagra” on Google. A number pharmacies describe it as “women taking viagra“. Notwithstanding the erectile disfunction itself isn’t necessarily severe, erectile dysfunction is sometimes one of the earliest warning symptoms of other underlying soundness conditions that can be quite dangerous. You can talk with regular health care purveyor if you are going to take Viagra. Or you can ask a specialist, like a sexual medicine specialist. Either one can prescribe the cure if they decide it’s appropriate for you. Follow directions for use on your formula label.