With our continued growth, we are in need of an experienced marketing professional to add to our team who is ready to help our clients with their branding, print, and digital needs and be part of a creative team dedicated to a best-in-class marketing experience.
Qualified candidates will have a strong desire to learn and grow, be committed to a client-first mentality, be dedicated to expanding their marketing and branding skills, and enjoy working on a variety of marketing, branding, design, and digital projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A strong desire to deliver for clients and provide exceptional and friendly support
- Ability to work with our creative team and ensure smooth transition of projects and ideas
- Work directly with our marketing clients and communicate their needs clearly with our team
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Update and maintain internal websites
- Update and maintain social media platforms
- Help create brand concepts for external clients
- Participate in client branding exercises and work with team to develop key brand strategies
- Ability to multi-task, work on a variety of different projects, and prioritize to ensure efficient delivery to end-client
- Participate in and contribute to marketing team discussions
- College degree preferred
- Excellent communication, listening, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization, problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Comfortable in using website CMS’ and social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEO tactics and processes
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms –Google Adwords, Facebook/LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with creative suite design programs welcomed (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
TDC Marketing offers competitive compensation and benefits based on industry standards. The company benefits package includes 401(k) with a company matching program, paid holidays, and paid vacation time. Professional development is highly supported and continuing education as well as other employee or company identified education and training opportunities encouraged.
For confidential resume submissions and consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to: Jesse MacDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org
Typically there is no need to visit pharmacy every season you going to get remedies. Generally the medicaments you searched for can more than one listing. If you are not sure which is yours, please review them all. Generally, if you have lost the allure to a particular partner, medicines like Viagra to improve potency is unlikely to help him back. Topics like “women viagra” or “whats viagra” are extremely pop for last year. Today many men search online for the exact keyword “womens viagra” on Google. A number pharmacies describe it as “women taking viagra“. Notwithstanding the erectile malfunction itself isn’t necessarily severe, erectile dysfunction is sometimes one of the earliest warning symptoms of other underlying health conditions that can be quite dangerous. You can talk with regular heartiness care purveyor if you are going to take Viagra. Or you can ask a specialist, like a sexual medicine specialist. Either one can prescribe the medicament if they decide it’s appropriate for you. Follow directions for use on your prescription label.