TDC Risk Management is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Commercial Lines Account Technician position within our property casualty firm. The position would assist the Commercial Account Manager as a team with an emphasis on executing, processing and verifying service requests.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Verifying new and renewal policies and endorsements for accuracy in rating, typing and coverages.
- Delivery of policy and endorsements to clients.
- Invoicing of agency billed accounts.
- Ordering of MVR’s and Loss Runs.
- Primary contact for Certificates of Insurance and Evidences of Insurance.
- Prepare and process all requests for COI/EPI.
- Obtain and prepare premium finance quotes for new or renewal policies.
- Administer and maintain client online account and certificate management program and document sharing program.
- Create renewal summaries and proposals.
- Process account audits.
- Handle carrier interfacing including daily status and alerts.
- Perform special projects at Management’s request
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (or ability to obtain quickly)
- Attention to detail and workflow efficiency
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Prior experience with agency management systems helpful
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: Angela Norris at email@example.com