TDC Risk Management is looking for a qualified candidate for a Personal Lines Account Manager position within our property casualty firm. The position provides service for an assigned personal insurance book of business with an emphasis on the high net worth insurance space.
- Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Receive phone calls/emails from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative issues.
- Execute the marketing plan for renewals.
- Manage and build relationships with producers/sales person.
- Manage the incoming renewal quotes and prepare client proposals as needed.
- Coverage review and recommendations with clients.
- Maintain policies – endorsements, claims, evidence of insurance, binders, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry/company changes.
- Use the agency management system as your suspense function to follow up on outstanding issues, correspondence, reports, etc. and keep suspense/activities up-to-date.
- Maintain electronic communications, attaching to agency management system as necessary.
- Complete supplemental applications as needed on renewal business.
- Property & Casualty Insurance license required.
- Superior communication, listening, consultation, organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, problem solving.
- Ability to manage projects and hit deadlines
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
Send resume and cover letter to: Aaren Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org