TDC Risk Management is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Commercial Lines Account Manager position within our property casualty firm. The position would have account management responsibilities for an assigned book of business as well as marketing responsibilities for current prospects. A qualified candidate could be considered based on geographic location for the ability to work remote from a home office.
Specific tasks include managing a book of business to include client calls, policy changes, billing inquiries, renewals, summaries of insurance, quoting, client proposals, marketing, binding, scheduling client/prospect review appointments, coverage review and recommendation, etc.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License
- 3-5 years of prior experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Prior experience with agency management systems helpful
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: Angela Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org