Risk Management solutions that let you focus on wealth management.
Financial services professionals are under heavy scrutiny by the general public and the media. This high level of inspection and review translates to a professional liability community who is most careful prior to providing E&O Insurance coverage to financial service professionals.
TDC Risk Management and its staff with years of experience in this area can help you find preferred terms in an environment of limited capacity and high understanding standards.
Don’t find out that your coverage has limited value when you need it the most: at claims time. TDC Risk Management will help you understand a complex and technical area of Insurance in terms that you can understand.
Programs custom designed for:
- Property & Casualty Agents
- Life Insurance Agents
- Life Settlement Agents
- Investment Advisors
- Broker–Dealers In Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Experienced specialists in financial services E&O
- Prompt service, limited paperwork and quick turnaround time
- Current trends and developments in the industry monitored, in order to help you avoid claims and mitigate potential damages
- Comprehensive coverage forms for all firm sizes and practice areas
- Risk Management techniques provided to reduce claims frequency & severity and reduce out-of-pocket costs
- Significant market relationships – Domestic and London markets
- Coverage for firms who have experienced claims problems and/or administrative or disciplinary actions
For more information, contact Jerry Nelson.